Tuesday 7 May 2013

Review: Didymos Flamenco Hemp Indio

Brand: Didymos
Type: Flamenco Hemo Indio (FHI)
Blend: 60% cotton, 40% hemp 
Size: 2


I was very lucky to get this gorgeous wrap in a trade, so despite being a heavier weight wrap, it arrived with me pre-loved, and beautifully broken in.  I was interested to know whether this wrap would live up to the hype - and it definitely has!  I've never really used size 2s a lot, but FHI is amazing in both a kangaroo carry and a double hammock rebozo.  Despite only being a one-shouldered carry, my son is practically weightless in a double hammock rebozo, which is so convenient as the size 2 folds up small enough to fit in my bag, and I can pull it out to carry my son when he gets tired from walking.
The thickness and cush of the hemp really make FHI easy on the shoulders, and yet it also wraps into place so easily.  I would love to try this in a longer wrap - I bet it would be amazing!  This wrap is definitely toddler-worthy, but once broken in is also soft enough to be perfect for a newborn.


No comments:

Post a Comment