Saturday 25 May 2013

Review: Natibaby Milky Way Violet Dreams

Brand: Natibaby
Type: Milky Way Violet Dreams
Blend: 100% cotton
Size: 7

Having pre-orded Violet Dreams back at the start of the year, I was really excited to hear that they were finally ready to send earlier in the week.  One of the problems with pre-ordering is that you only ever see a digital mock-up when ordering, rather than the real thing, so I was thrilled when Violet Dreams arrived in such a beautiful shade of purple.  I really love this design, with the tiny, delicate stars scattered across the wrap and along the rails, and it hasn't disappointed me at all.  I was slightly nervous about whether the 100% cotton blend would be supportive enough for my toddler, but I needn't have worried.  After a wash and steam iron, it is very soft and cushy, and holds Joey's weight beautifully.  It is very easy to wrap with, as it glides perfectly into place.  I really love both sides of this wrap, as the wrong side has a slight shimmer to it in certain lights, and the overall colour is so pretty.
I am so pleased with this wrap, and have to say that I seem to be swaying more and more towards Natibaby's wraps.  They seem to offer such a great selection of blends, colours and designs, at a great price.  I already have another purple Natibaby wrap on the way - I can't wait!






2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous wrap! I'm sad to have missed the pre-order. It looks lovely on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet there will be a few up for sale in the coming weeks when people receive their preorders and decide not to keep them. It really is a lovely wrap :)

      Delete