Wednesday 15 April 2015

More coming soon...

Its been a while since I've written on my blog, which is partly because my little boy is growing up, and I get less chance to wear him these days, and partly because I have been very unwell with 24 hour pregnancy sickness. I'm delighted to share that we're expecting a baby later this year, and my wraps and slings will be put into full use again!
I already have a few new wraps ready for this baby's arrival, and I look forward to reviewing them here on my blog later in the year.
In the meantime, I've started feeling well again, and have been enjoying carrying Joey when he wants sling-cuddles.

I thought I'd share a few pictures of some of the wraps we've been using recently, which will get a full review when the new baby arrives!

Bebe Sachi Emerald Rebung and Firespiral Nightfall Frost Midwinter

Baie Slings Element Very Berry swirl

A few of the slings waiting for the new baby, clockwise from top left: Baie Slings Trowen Sweetheart (ring sling), Baie Slings Trowen Pippin (size 7), Woven Wings Spearmint Lace (size 2), Bebe Sachi Jelita Mei Tai, Woven Wings Singin' in the Rain (size 2) and Kokoro Koneko Chibi Moon Connecta.

No comments:

Post a Comment