Tuesday 30 July 2013

Review: Artipoppe Two Birds Silvester

Brand: Artipoppe
Type: Two Birds Silvester
Blend: 100% Egyptian Cotton
Size: 5

I have to admit that I still can't quite believe my luck, that I am now reviewing my second beautiful Artipoppe wrap.  I was so, so lucky to buy my Two Birds Akka whilst away from home back in June, and despite attempting to buy another Artipoppe ever since, my internet connection is so slow that I had come to the conclusion that I wouldn't have another (which was fine, as I am so lucky to have Akka!). However, when Anna released the Silvester wraps in a surprise release, I was so lucky to be in the right place at the right time, and managed to click fast enough to get one! As you may have gathered by now, pink is one of my favourite colours, and I feel it suits both Joey and I, so Silvester is the perfect Two Birds for us! 
I was delighted with the colour of Silvester as soon as I opened the bag, being just as beautiful and striking as it appears in pictures. Having learnt that Artipoppe wraps fluff-up a lot when washed, I immediately put it through a wash and steam iron before trying it out.
This wrap is divine! It has such a luxurious feel to it, and the colour is so classy. The pattern and thickness give such a beautiful cush to this wrap and it drapes and moulds amazingly without having to break it in at all. It is slightly thinner than Akka, and this means that I now have an Artipoppe I can wear in this heat wave we have been experiencing here in the UK! However, it is definitely one of the cushiest wraps I have tried, and despite being fairly textured, it still glides beautifully, meaning it is so easy to wrap with.
From my experience of wraps (which is fairly varied, but certainly not complete), I am yet to find anything to equal these Artipoppe wraps. There is a lot of 'hype' and enthusiasm surrounding Artipoppe, and I have to confirm that these wraps totally warrant the number of people raving about them! 



Akka and Silvester comparison
Akka and Silvester comparison
Comparison:
Two Birds Silvester
Oscha Roses Danna
Pavo Penumbra Syzygy
Didymos FHI v1
Didymos FHI v2
Oscha Roses Juliet (silk)
Two Birds Akka

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What kind of carry are you doing (picture bottom left)? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete