Monday 16 June 2014

Review: Tinge Garden Scarlet

Brand: Tinge Garden
Type: Scarlet (tester)
Blend: 100% cotton
Size: 6

I have to admit that I was a little disappointed when I missed out on getting one of these beautiful Tinge Garden wraps when they were released a little while ago. So when I was offered the opportunity to try this beautiful tester wrap, I was delighted to accept!
This wrap is really striking! The red and white contrast is really beautiful in this quirky retro style pattern and it looks equally good on either side. The middle marker is small and neat and the hems are neatly stitched.
As this tester has been tried by quite a few people now, it arrived feeling beautifully soft. It is quite densely woven, and very sturdy for 100% cotton without being overly thick. It feels quite smooth without being slippery at all, and it wraps easily. Scarlet has the perfect amount of stretch which allows it to mould around you and your child perfectly, and then holds in place without any sag. I have really enjoyed trying this wrap, and have found it really comfortable and supportive with my large toddler. 
Although it will soon continue on its travels, at least I have a Scarlet scarf that my husband bought me for my birthday last week. Despite the hot weather, my new scarf has been getting a fair bit of use as a toy sling for my son! I will definitely be claiming it back when the weather gets cooler though!



No comments:

Post a Comment