Tuesday 18 June 2013

Review: Didymos Indio Ocean

Brand: Didymos
Type: Indio Ocean
Size: 5
Blend: 60% cotton, 40% linen

I have had my eye on Didymos Indio Ocean for a little while, as I particularly love thicker wraps at the moment, so when I saw one for sale I decided to try it out!  On arrival, the first thing that struck me was that its beauty could not be captured in a photograph!  It is a beautiful combination of electric blue and indigo, in the intricate indio pattern.  This one has already been broken in beautifully, which is a bonus on a 260gr/msq linen blend wrap.
Not only is this wrap beautiful, but in its broken-in form, it wraps like a dream.  A double hammock variation simply slid into place, and then stayed in place perfectly.  It is an incredibly comfortable and supportive wrap, and felt wonderfully soft on my shoulders.  If you are a fan of thicker wraps, I would highly recommend this Ocean.  It is very comparable to Flamenco Hemp Indio, although the hemp in FHI adds a tiny bit more support, but if you're not a fan of pink, and really want a thicker, supportive indio, Ocean is the perfect wrap for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment