Monday 26 August 2013

Bank holiday babywearing

We've had a lovely bank holiday weekend here in the UK. I've been quite busy getting some work done whilst my husband was at home to play with Joey, but I've still found time for a bit of babywearing.  Here are the slings I've used this weekend. What have you been wearing this weekend??



Joey has had naps in three Oschas this weekend. One of our old favourites, Nouveau Ember, and two newer wraps Starry Night Shona and Starry Night Nebula (silk). I'm preparing a new Starry Night review in the next week or so (I just need to try them out a bit more first!)


I've used our new handwoven ring sling a few times this weekend, whilst out and about in shops, etc. Its really comfortable and easy to use, and I'm liking the pleated shoulder we made for it.
I also used Pavo Sylvan for a hill walk this afternoon. Its such a pretty wrap and is softening up with every use. It is incredibly supportive and comfortable, and is quickly becoming one of my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment