Friday 20 September 2013

Review: Artipoppe Argus Cappuccino

Brand: Artipoppe
Type: Argus Cappuccino
Blend: 60% Egyptian Cotton, 40% linen
Size: Ring sling (made by Ocah)

I received this beautiful ring sling earlier this week in a trade with two lovely ladies. I was so excited to finally get the opportunity to try an Artipoppe Argus wrap, as I didn't have any luck back when they were first released.
This is the first linen blend Artipoppe I have tried, and it definitely has a different feel compared to my Two Birds wraps. It is slightly thinner, but feels just as luxurious and beautifully soft. It is incredibly supportive, and I find it very comfortable as a ring sling. Cappuccino is a fairly smooth wrap, and pulls through the rings easily. The subtle colour is really sophisticated, and it would make a lovely 'special occasion' wrap. However, it is too beautiful to put away for a special event, and I will be using this day-to-day. 
Once again Artipoppe prove that they truly warrant the excitement and enthusiasm surrounding their wraps. I am so thrilled that I have had the opportunity to own and use this beautiful ring sling.




No comments:

Post a Comment