Friday 20 September 2013

Review: Natibaby Milky Way Pink Nova

Brand: Natibaby
Type: Milky Way Pink Nova
Blend: 100% cotton
Size: Ring sling (original Natibaby, size Medium)

I really love my Violet Dreams Milky Way wrap, so when I saw this new 'Pink Nova' colourway, I couldn't resist getting a ring sling. It is such a beautiful colourway, and I can't decide which is my favourite side! Luckily with a ring sling both sides are always on show! The cotton blend is beautifully soft and supportive, and the ring sling is very comfortable, although for a 'medium' size it is very long! I really love the Milky Way pattern, as the stars are so delicate, and it looks so beautiful when in use. The pink side has a beautiful shimmer to it, and blue side is very smooth and pulls through the rings perfectly. 
Another beautiful design and colourway from Natibaby!

No comments:

Post a Comment