Sunday 15 September 2013

Review: Pavo Textiles Etini Magnolia

Brand: Pavo Textiles
Type: Etini Magnolia
Blend: 100% cotton
Size: 7
 Having missed the original release of Pavo's Etini Magnolia, I was thrilled when I was lucky to be in the right place at the right time when they added a couple of leftovers onto their website.  I've waited impatiently for it to arrive from the USA, and as with my other two Pavo wraps, I've been completely delighted with it, when its eventually arrived!
On first opening, the first thing to strike me was the weight of the fabric. Granted I haven't had a size 7 Pavo before, but this felt very heavy for such a soft wrap! I was also delighted to see what once again photographs just couldn't do this beauty justice! I put it through a hot wash straightaway as instructed and gave it a good steam iron when almost dry.
The texture of this wrap is really difficult to describe. Despite the fact that it is just as heavyweight as Syzygy and Sylvan, the fabric itself feels fluffier and more textured, and it feels like you're wrapping with a bit fluffy cloud! The pattern is a lot more visible in person, and is really pretty. Once again Etini has the amazing Pavo stretch, which means it wraps as securely as a bandage, but is so soft and cushy aswell. It is incredibly soft and comfortable with my big toddler, and I could easily carry him (even on my front) for some time without particularly feeling his weight on my shoulders.
Once again Pavo Textiles have worked their magic on another design. Their wraps continue to be unique and beautiful. I can't wait to see what they produce next!

From top: Pavo Penumbra Syzygy, Pavo Parterre Sylvan and Pavo Etini Magnolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment