Saturday 5 October 2013

Busy week!

Its been a bit quiet on my blog this week. I've been busy getting more pictures taken for the project I'm working on with Bebe Sachi. I needed a wrapee who is younger than Joey, so I 'borrowed' my 3 month old niece Amelia for some of the pictures. I hadn't yet discovered woven wraps when Joey was that young (we used a stretchy wrap and a mei tai), so it was a new experience wrapping such a little child! It was a lot of fun though, and my niece was very relaxed and easy to wrap. I've shared a few sneak peek pictures here.

Joey in our beautiful Khadi Twilight


I found a couple of hours this week to make Joey a wrap scrap elephant using some of the scraps I bought at the Natural Mama's Big Camp in August. I shared a picture on a Facebook group and it had a wonderful response, with many people requesting a tutorial. I'm having a think about how best to do it, and will share any details of a tutorial on here when I've had time to work on it.



We're hoping to go to a lovely babywearing event tomorrow to mark the start of International Babywearing Week. It should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. that elephant is so cute (and the giraffe too)!
    I'm waiting for a tutorial cause I'd like to make it for my daugher also...

    ReplyDelete