Monday 20 May 2013

Review: Oscha Aphrodite Roses

Brand: Oscha
Type: Aphrodite Roses
Blend: 50% linen, 50% cotton
Size: 7
I have longed for Oscha red roses from the very first time I saw an Oscha wrap, so when Oscha released Aphrodite and Eros for Valentine's Day, I knew that I needed one!  Fortunately I was lucky to get my perfect size when they were released, and I have been enjoying it ever since.  It is a lovely long size 7, and my son has had many sleepy snuggles in it, as it ties the perfect front-wrap-cross-carry.  Aphrodite is already softening nicely, although with 50% linen, it still needs a bit more work to break it in completely.  It holds my son's weight amazingly well, and provides just enough cush on the shoulders, meaning it has very quickly become one of my favourite wraps.  The roses pattern is quite textured, but it doesn't stop this wrap from pulling into place easily.  Aphrodite is a really beautiful and really comfortable wrap.


1 comment:

  1. Hot well does it breathe? Too hot for a Florida summer?

    ReplyDelete